While the Nesmith Library is offering limited services, visit some of the resources we are creating and compiling for Windham teens:
- Digital Reading Recommendations: Teen Services Librarian Molly recommends Seven Books from Seven Genres, for items available on Hoopla and Cloudlibrary!
- Programs: Visit our Event Calendar or follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up with virtual and other programs!
- Teen Book Reviews: Looking for reading suggestions, or want to earn service hours? Visit our teen-submitted book reviews page, and submit your own as you read!
- Digital Reading Services: Nesmith Library cardholders can access these apps to read, watch, and listen to all sorts of great digital content. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a Windham resident who does not yet have a library card, and we will get you access!
Are you interested in having a say about what programs the library offers, what the teen space looks like and what materials to buy? If so please become a part of our Teen Advisory Group (TAG).
TAG is a group of Windham students, 13 or older, who meet once a month to discuss books, programming ideas, and material selections. Please see our Event calendar for our next meeting or contact the Teen Services Librarian Molly if you are interested in joining.
TAG Members benefit by:
- Earning volunteer/community service hours.
- Having a say in how the library serves you.
- Enjoying time with a group of like minded young people.
- Providing a great addition to your college application.