This is a live, in person program at Nesmith Library, administered by a Mobile Vaccination Team from the NH Dept of Health and Human Services. Masks are required for everyone entering Nesmith Library.
No registration necessary, walk ins welcome / Anyone Ages 5 & Up
Nesmith Library is hosting a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic administered by the NH Department of Health and Human Services on Tuesday, February 1 from 3-7 PM. The providers from the Mobile Vaccination Team are happy to educate anyone who would like additional information about the COVID-19 vaccines and boosters at this clinic, as well as offering primary and booster doses for free to anyone ages 5 & up.
- There is no registration for this event, walk ins are welcome.
- Anyone ages 5 & up can get vaccinated during this clinic, you do not need to be an NH resident or US Citizen.
- Vaccines are completely free, no health insurance is needed.
The Mobile Vaccination Team will be offering the following vaccination series at this clinic:
- Pediatric Doses for Ages 5 – 11: Pfizer (2-doses)
- Primary Doses for Ages 12 – 17: Pfizer (2-doses)
- Primary Doses for Ages 18+: Pfizer (2-doses), Moderna (2-doses), and J&J (1-dose)
- 3rd Doses for Pfizer and Moderna (these are indicated for persons who are moderately to severely immunocompromised
- Booster Doses for Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J
- Boosters (Pfizer-BioNTech) for 12-15 years old (5 months after the primary series)
- 3rd Dose (Pfizer-BioNTech) for 5-11 years old that are moderately or severely immunocompromised (28 days after their second shot)
Questions about vaccination against COVID-19? Please call the NH COVID hotline, 2-1-1 or contact NH DHHS: www.covid19.nh.gov
- EUA Fact Sheets: COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Recipient/Caregiver Fact Sheets | CDC
Questions about the program? Please call Nesmith Library (603-432-7154) or email Library Director Sylvie Brikiatis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Masks are required for everyone entering Nesmith Library. We have a limited supply of masks at the circulation desk, including child-sized masks.