Teen Technology Mentor Program
@ the Nesmith Library
First Wednesday of each month
Do you need help with technology? Got a new Kindle, iPad, or cell phone? The Nesmith Library, in conjunction with local High School students, will be providing open help desk sessions on the 1st Wednesday of each month from 3-5 pm. Please join us!
The type of help being provided will include:
- Help setting up new devices (ipad, cell phones, laptops etc.)
- Establishing online accounts (email, social media like Facebook etc.)
- Help with common applications (Word, Publisher, Excel, creating pdfs)
- Attaching files and photos to email or Facebook etc.
- Maintaining contacts on email and cell phones
- Downloading apps
- Downloading eBooks
- And much, much more
So if you need a little help getting started or moving forward with your technology, come and take advantage of the expertise our teens seem to be born with these days.
No Registration is required. Just drop in. Time may be limited if the demand is high.
Please call the Nesmith Library at 432-7154 with any questions