Nesmith Library is moving carefully through a Phased Reopening process, to keep our staff, patrons, and wider community safe.
Monday-Thursday, 9 AM-8 PM
Friday, 9 AM-5 PM
Saturday, 9 AM-4 PM
Sunday, 1 PM-5 PM
As of Monday, August 23: Masks are now encouraged when inside the library, for everyone regardless of vaccination status. We have a limited quantity of masks at the circulation desk, including child sized masks. Thank you for helping us keep the community safe!
- Nesmith Library Staff are here to help! Call (603) 432-7154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us.
- Curbside Borrowing Continues: visit our Curbside Borrowing page for instructions.
- Digital services are always available: contact us if you need assistance using your library card to log in and use our digital reading services and our databases.
- Programs & Events: visit our Event Calendar or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep up with updates.
- Email newsletters: subscribe on our Newsletters page.
Visit our COVID-19 Updates page to see the timeline of our changes to services, as well as town, state, and national sources of health and policy information.
Our services depend on community safety recommendations for our area and the best determination of the Town of Windham, library director, and the Library Board of Trustees. Please refer to the specifics on our full Phased Reopening page for the most up to date details.