Nesmith Library is moving carefully through a Phased Reopening process, to keep our staff, patrons, and wider community safe. We are currently in "green" phase with limited open hours for Express Library Services (browsing, copying, and other brief tasks)!
Express Library Services:
- Nesmith Library will be open to patrons for express library services, Mondays-Saturdays, 10 AM-1 PM.
- Patrons will be able to browse our available display areas for materials to checkout, use the copier, and perform other brief tasks during visits of 30 minutes or less.
- The Children’s Room remains fully closed. There are no meeting rooms, study areas, or seating available.
- Computer use will continue to be by appointment, please call to select an appointment of 1 hour per person per day. Curbside Borrowing will continue even though we have these open hours: please continue to use curbside whenever you prefer it!
- Face coverings will be required at all times while in the building, and both staff and patrons in the building need to maintain six feet of distancing at all times. Hand sanitizer will be available at the front door. Staff assistance may be unavailable on public computers and at the copier due to social distancing requirements.
- Please call us (603-432-7154) with any questions before you visit the library so that we can provide the best level of safe service for everyone.
This graphic and the poster by our front door is intended to give a general idea of the phases we will use, depending on community safety recommendations for our area and the best determination of the Town of Windham, library director, and the Library Board of Trustees. Please refer to the specifics on our full Phased Reopening page for the most up to date details.
Visit our COVID-19 Updates page to see the timeline of our changes to services, as well as town, state, and national sources of health and policy information. Visit our Curbside Borrowing page for instructions to borrow library items, pick up craft program materials (see the Event Calendar for dates/times), and use print/copy services through curbside borrowing. Curbside Borrowing will continue throughout and we invite you to continue using this service if you prefer it.