Hello everyone! We are excited to be continually working on new programs, services, and ways to reach out in our community. This page is designed to give you a seasonal summary of everything the Nesmith Library Youth Services Department is currently offering!
How to Participate in Summer Reading:
- Register and log your reading and program codes using Beanstack: download the app or access through a browser!
- Attend Nesmith Library events: visit the Event Calendar for dates and times
- Use tickets for our prize drawings:
- Enter program codes on Beanstack and apply your challenge rewards to prize drawings!
Contact us with any questions or just to say hi!
- Email Youth Services staff directly:
- Head of Youth Services Azra Palo email@example.com
- Youth Services Librarian Molly firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children's Assistant Chris email@example.com
- Children's Assistant Kirsten firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and ask for Youth Services: (603) 432-7154, email the general staff inbox at email@example.com, or use our Ask a Librarian webchat when available!
- Please visit our Phased Reopening and Updates pages to see a summary of our current services.
- Request a Mystery Grab Bag of library materials: Fill out the form and then visit us to check out your items once you have received a hold notification email.
- One of our young patrons made this incredible video in her own words describing how to request a Mystery Grab Bag: watch on YouTube!
- Digital Reading: We have plenty of ways caregivers and children can read ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more! From graphic novels to middle grade books to even narrated picture books, you can find something for everyone on Hoopla, Cloud Library, and Libby by Overdrive. For more information about digital services, check out our Digital Reading for Kids page and feel free to email Digital Literacy Librarian Chelsea with any questions about accessing these items!