Check out the different ways to participate in our 2020 Summer Reading Program:
- Register using the Beanstack app!
- Register on Beanstack, and visit the library on Friday, June 26 to arrange curbside pickup for your registration bag (call when you arrive and we will put it out at the curbside pickup table for you). Supplies are limited. You get a raffle ticket just for registering!
- Submit book reviews:
- For each book you read, submit a review on Beanstack and earn a raffle tick to put toward prizes! Need help picking a book? Call Teen Services Librarian Molly at (603) 432-7154 or email her at email@example.com
- Attend our virtual events: visit the Event Calendar for dates and times, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for event updates!
- Teen Virtual Poetry Slam: For our Teen Wrap Party we are have a Virtual Poetry Slam on August 3 at 2PM! To particpate in the Slam or to attend please register at this link or email Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. All submissions must include a completed permission slip to participate. Once you have registered or emailed Molly, she will give you instructions on how to submit your video.
- Earn tickets toward prizes by:
- Submitting book reviews on Beanstack
- Attend our virtual events (Check out our takeout menu below!)
- Complete one of our challenges on Beanstack
- Watch for additional opportunities to earn tickets as we announce them through the summer!
- How Tickets Work
- In the past, teens were awarded one book buck per book review submitted and could 'purchase' prizes from the cabinet. For this summer, every prize (both weekly and end of the summer baskets) will be done as a raffle. The more tickets you submit, the better chance you have to win. You will not be able to 'puchase' any prizes for this summer.
Beanstack is our *new* reading software that was made possible by FLOW! It is easy as 1-2-3! You can access our program from your computer, or download the app on your App Store, Google Play or whever you get your apps.
- Register on the front page. You can register just yourself or your entire family! You can register before June 26 but cannot pick up your registration bag or start logging books until June 26.
- Start logging your reading minutes (1 Book Review= 1 Ticket). Going to our digital events also earns you tickets!
- Once you've started earning tickets, place them towards our end of the summer drawings, or towards the weekly bundles! Find more information about our teen prizes below.
Right click or press and hold and View Image to see this image bigger and save it.
While the library may not be open to the public, you can still check out books! We are more than happy to help you participate in curbside borrowing.
- Visit the Curbside Borrowing page for complete instructions, and call (603) 432-7154 or email email@example.com for assistance.
- We can put together a grab bag based on your child's age and interests if you aren't sure what you want to place on hold. Call the library and ask for a children's librarian. You can also email our Teen Services Librarian Molly and she can help you with suggestions, placing holds, and more.
Questions? Email Teen Services Librarian Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org!