The Nesmith Library is pleased to offer museum passes thanks to the generosity of the Friends of the Library of Windham.
- Can be reserved online, by phone, or in person with a library card. Online registration requires a library card number and password.
- Are limited to one pass per family per week.
- May be reserved up to one month in advance.
- Can be picked up no earlier than the day before use and no later than 10 am on the day of use. A library card is required for pick up.
- Must be returned by 9 am the day following the date of use to avoid being charged a late fee of $1.00 per day. Passes may be left in the book drop if the library is closed. This does not apply to one-use-only paper passes.
- Can be canceled online, by phone, or in person.
- Not picked up are considered “NO SHOW.” Cardholders with a “no show” will not be able to reserve passes for six months.
Problems using the reservation system? Give the library a call at 432-7154!